Sunday, May 10, 2009

On Trend: Art=Sales




I love when I'm on trend and I don't realize it! I was catching up on the various blogs I like to peruse and Urban Turf had a post called "The Key to Selling Condos: Display Art at your Grand Opening."

The title explains the premise: good art=good sales. I hope this holds true for Harvard St, NW. When I was staging the property, I asked my friend Jason Robey if I could hang his art in the condos. It was a win, win situation. His art gets exposure. My walls get decorated. Sweet!

The picture above features three of his paintings. My favorite is hung in Unit 2 in the living room. I think the art added some panache to our Open House today. 32 people attended and I'm thrilled. That's great numbers especially for a holiday. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: