Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer lovin'

With Memorial Weekend upon us, summer is officially beginning. I'm really excited we've had 3 days of sunshine in a row!

Yesterday, a high school buddy was in town before a flight. She had a couple of hours so we went to the Smithsonian Sculpture Garden and sat at the fountain. We sat in the sun and dipped our toes in the water. DC..oh how I love thee. (hahaaa!)

I also tried Tangy Sweet yogurt (Penn Quarter) for the first time. OMG. I'm in love. I'd never indulged in the Fro-yo phenom that swept the country last year. I will be FULLY indulging the rest of the summer. Yum. This is great discovery because Ben's has become too busy to pop in for a milkshake. Which is a shame because Ben's has one of the best milkshakes in the city. Ho hum.

Although this is a holiday weekend for most people, I'm working. I'll be showing property in the Brookland neighborhood. I'm excited because I'm not that familiar with the area. I recently attended a baby shower for a friend in Brookland and was fascinated by the cute houses. 4 bedroom house for 300-400K? Score! I'll let you know what I find.

Meanwhile, have a lovely Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: