Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Current Obsessions

This week I'm sending my Holiday cards and I'm using Paperless Post for the first time.  Normally, I mail them but I couldn't find any cards that I loved.  Plus people move all the time but their e-mails generally stay the same.  I know e-cards have been around forever.  However, I am TOTALLY obsessed with the fact the cards from Paperless Post mimic the opening of REAL mail.  This was my "business" holiday card for past and current clients.  How cool is that?! 


I'm also currently obsessed with is the Clarasonic Mia .  The Clarasonic cleaning system has been around for a couple of years.  Oprah loves it along with a slew of other celebs and beauty editors.  I never invested because it was over $200 and that seemed kinda crazy.  Then I was reading one of my new favorite blogs Nothing But Bonfires. Holly dedicated an entire post to how much she loved her Clarasonic brush.  One thing led to another and I discoverd that Clarasonic had just come out with the "travel" version of the brush.  That's the Mia and it's a $150.  Hot diggity!  I did a little research and found that www.keepyoungforever.com was giving a 20% discount on Clarasonic products.  And thus, I became the proud owner of a Mia!

This sucker really does work.  My skin did break out initially as all the reviewers mentioned.  That phase only lasted a week.  Now I feel like I've got that pretty glow you get from a series of facials.

No comments: