Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm out...


The last couple of weeks have been no fun.  My deals had multiple problems and I've had it.  I'm taking some R&R with my husband and we're heading to NYC for the weekend. We're doing an apartment swap with a friend and I can't wait!

Since it's a well know fact we are obsessed with all things restaurant, most of our plans revolve around where we're eating.  We're checking out 15 East, which according to Eater NY is one of the "12 Epic New York Meals To Try Before You Die".  My husband is obsessed with sushi so he's pretty excited.  We're having lunch at Lupa, an old favorite, and dinner at 'inoteca.  It's a good thing we're going to do a lot of walking or you'd need to roll me back to DC.

In between all that dining, we're going to see some friends, hit MOMA, shop and stroll.  I will not be thinking about real estate.  Unless somehow I manage to score a viewing of this $34,500,000 condo in Millinium Tower.  Ha.  In my dreams.  I think those NY brokers would take one look at my shoes and dismiss me instantly.  Oh well. 

No comments: