Thursday, February 10, 2011

Holy shmoly..check out these deals.

As I mentioned in my last post, a few listings have recently hit the market have intrigued me.  They definitely fit the "holy shmoly" category.
The first is 1419 Clifton St, NW #303.  It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bath and it also has a sun room.  It has parking and it's 915sf.  It's $429,900.  You can walk down 14th St. to U St. or up 14th St. to Target.  Both are about a 10 minute walk.  I also like the building.  It isn't your typical, cookie cutter condo and has character.  Check it out this weekend on 2/13 from 1-4pm.
The second is 917 Kennedy St, NW.  It's a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath house with parking in Petworth.  It's been renovated and has an open floor plan.  It's 1,080sf and it's listed at $339,700.   I don't think this is going to last long.  There aren't many renovated houses in Petworth at this price point!

Buyers...move fast.  The selling season has officially started!

No comments: