Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dream Domicile

3814 Woodley Rd, NW
As I mentioned yesterday, DC is having a week of unprecedented seventy degree weather.  Normally we have one week of Spring.  Then it's straight to Summer and steamy ninety-five degree days.  Accordingly, I'm a lot of fun envisioning my dream domicile where I can enjoy these fantastic days. 

Today, I discovered 3814 Woodley Rd, NW, a breath taking property.  This beauty has 6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths and it's been fully remodeled.  The house is an impressive 6,000 square feet.  There's a movie theater/wet bar/wine cellar in the lower level, an open kitchen, marble baths, hardwood floors and four car parking.  The feature that appeals to me the most:  the fantastic backyard with the heated pool.  The price tag is hefty at $3,450,000 but that's irrelevant in my day dream.  In my vision, I'm reading a book and drinking a strawberry lemonade on a chaise lounge on the back porch.
Open kitchen
Backyard with heated pool  *swoon*

No comments: