Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Perfect Summer Cocktail Part 2

Moscow Mule
I recently rediscovered the Moscow Mule.  I forgot how much I love the combo of lime, ginger beer and vodka on a hot evening.  It's a refreshing, light cocktail that's perfect for summer.  Give it a whirl!


Moscow Mule
1 collins glass
2 oz. Grey Goose or Russian Standard Vodka
1 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
4 to 6 ounces Gosling's Ginger Beer

Fill collins glass with ice.  Add vodka, lime juice and top mixture with ginger beer.  Stir.  Enjoy.  

*Work sucks.  This week, I'm only blogging about real estate on First Friday.  You know the old adage:  "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."  Instead, I'll write about cocktails because work is making me want to drink...a lot.* 

No comments: