Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gemma Redux Sample Sale

Gemma Redux is one of my favorite jewelry designers.  I first glimpsed her pieces on Gossip Girl.  (Don't judge...I love the clothes.)  Then I received a necklace for Christmas from my Mom.  Then I discovered her sample sale.  Yea.  I'm obsessed.

The latest sample sale is happening this week.  Go now because the inventory sells out quickly.  FYI- she also adds new creations throughout the day.  Check out what my hubby (kisses) purchased for my anniversary present below. 
Mixes chains with Kambaba jade
*photo from Gemma Redux website

1 comment:

Milasha said...

Adult people are considered less romantic. I don’t agree. They are more practical, yes, but the romance is alive in their hearts. Especially, if their children are grown-up, the house is build, the career ladder is conquered, seniors feel they need to feel that hole in their soul. Try online dating for seniors to see what I am talking about. senior dating