Monday, August 15, 2011

Moment of Truth

We're in the midst of refi and we just received our appraisal.  Before I opened it, my heart was racing.  I was hoping (with fingers crossed) our lovely abode had appreciated.

You never know in today's market.  The last couple of years in real estate have been crazy.  Half of DC is under water and losing money by the bucketful on their homes.  We bought in 2007.  I was nervous for good reason.

I am thrilled to report it's valued at 116K over our purchase price.  That's right people.  I'm doing a happy dance around the living room.  That doesn't mean jack diddly if we decide to list our place in the near future but damn, it feels good. 

1 comment:

Milasha said...

Married dating isn’t osmething immoral. Especially if you both agree that there is something wrong happening in your union. You and your partner may just need take a break, have a rest from each other, and try dating someone else. For such purpose, married dating sites exist. meet women