Friday, September 25, 2009

New listing! 4929 9th St, NW Open Sunday 1:30-4pm





I have a new listing at 4929 9th St, NW.  It's an estate sale, 4 bedroom, 2 full baths.  It's a bright, corner row house with the original hardwood floors.  The rooms are large.  It has a new roof, new windows, a newer hot water heater and a new boiler.  It does need some updating but it has tons of potential.  It also has a basement rental/au pair/in law suite.  That's where the second bath is located and a mini kitchen.  There's also a front porch, garage and a lovely back yard.

I put in the MLS last night and I've already had 5 phone calls about the house.  I guess the push to close by Nov. 30th is officially ON!  

I'll be holding an Open House on Sunday from 1:30-4pm.  If you'd like to see the virtual tour, click here.

No comments: