Thursday, April 14, 2011

Riveting Rooms

I view impressive interiors daily in my line of work and I'm always searching for new design concepts.  I'm starting a new, weekly post about rooms that rivet, inspire, and exhilarate.  

Image via Interiors

This week on Coco+Kelly, I fell in love with this living room full of blues.  I love the flame stitch chairs with the ikat drapes.  I would have never placed those two patterns in the same room but it works. 

image via TradHome
The new collaboration between Lonny Magazine and Traditional Home, TradHome, launched this week.  Included in the first issue were some astonishing spaces including the living room above.  Of course I LOVE the retro mirrors, star bursts and light fixtures.  Surprisingly, I also adore the brown/yellow color scheme with the pops of leopard print. So chic.

Enjoy!

No comments: