Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And they're outta there....

As I was brain storming about what to write today, I checked the listings I found interesting earlier this year.  One or two were lingering and that surprised me.  SO what's selling in my favorite neighborhoods and how fast?  To satisfy my curiosity, I did a search of the zipcodes 20001 and 20009, two areas I work frequently.  Below are four properties that went under contract in zero to nine days since the beginning of the year:
Above is 1735 15th St, NW #36, a 2 bedroom/2 bath townhouse condo that was listed for 565K.  It was on the market for nine days in March. 
67 N St, NW is a 3 bedrooms/3 full baths attached row house.  It's been remodeled and was listed for 499K.  It went under contract in five days in February.
907 N St, NW #1 is a 2 bedroom/2 bath new construction, duplex condo that was listed for $465,750.  It went under contract in three days in January.
1010 Mass Ave, NW #1207 is a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo that was listed for $629,000.  It went under contract in ZERO days in January and sold for $624,500.

Each property is in a different neighborhood.  They have three things in common: a price, location and look that was attractive to a buyer.

*all photos courtesy of Matrix

No comments: