Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm famous!

Well..sorta famous. Cork was featured in the April issue of "Food&Wine" and my husband and I are in the photo. (Me in the red shirt).

As you can tell from my blog roll, I have some eclectic interests. I think this is exciting because I really love when local restaurants get great, national press. I'm not a regular at Cork. We tend to gravitate towards Vinoteca because it's closer to home. But isn't this exciting?!

This has a trickle down effect for the hood. More national buzz means more local buzz for neighborhood joints. That means more interest in living in a cool neighborhood that has yummy places to eat and drink. That means a better return on my real estate investment and one content property owner.

Oh yea..Happy St. Paddy's Day!

No comments: