Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shamless plug

Spring has sprung and all those other platitudes and it's OFFICIALLY the real estate season. Flowers are blooming and I'm ready to help YOU fulfill your real estate dreams.

This is a great time to buy if you have the necessary funds and secure job to do it. 3 weeks ago The Post published an article titled "These Days, First Time Home Buyers Are Primed to Cash In". I know there's an article every season saying "it's a great time to buy" but this columnist made a very strong statement:
"In the nearly 16 years that I've been writing this column, I've never seen a better market in which to be a first-time home buyer." WOW.

As a result of the overwhelmingly good press about the real estate market, business has picked up. Houses are getting multiple offers in some price bands and Opens are a little busier. I feel hopeful for the first time in a while. Fingers crossed people. Fingers crossed.

No comments: